My experience of project management has taught me that the detailed plan, the cost and risks are most important factors in business. It seems to me that the situation is similar in the private life. When it comes to holiday, I plan it from the standpoint of time and budget. My main risk is to combine the chosen destination for a holiday with some cultural activities. I took this approach because of several advantages. This kind of holiday helps me to get new information, new skills, new ideas, to meet new people or get new experiences.
I would recommend to everyone, regardless of whether you are a professional designer, architect or design lover, do the same. There are many places all over the world that will please your passion for theatre, history, architecture or the arts. You will find events of interest not only in ever popular tourist destinations like Paris, London and Rome,.. but also, in unknown corners throughout the continents.
The specialists from tourism sector say that cultural tourism is becoming generally more popular around the world.
The connection between truism and culture is very deep. Together they build the attractiveness of the destination and its competitive advantages compared to other places. Many destinations are becoming more and more interesting thanks to the development of their cultural and creative activities. The best example of this successful strategy is Milan and Salone Del Mobile. Mayor of Milan Mr.Giuseppe Sala best defined that Salone del Mobile is a distinctive Milanese brand.
The design-oriented events
In this post, I decided to provide you information about design-oriented events (design exhibitions, fairs, conferences..) which will take place worldwide. Investigating other blogs, I chose following for you:
- What are the next Design events for 2018? The list of design events all over the world in chronological order.
- The most exciting design events of 2018, selected by leading designers, scholars, and experts. The list of worthwhile design conferences around the world.
- Architectours 2018 best architecture and design exhibitions in Italy. The selection best architecture and design exhibitions.
- Current and Upcoming Museum Exhibitions. The Museum Shows not to miss this year.
Hoping that proposed resources will help you to organize your future holiday, weekend or any free time.
Don’t forget that in April Salone Del Mobile.Milan is the event not to miss (from 17th to 22nd April).
If you adopt this model of a holiday, you will enjoy more in your holiday, you will return back with great memories and you will see the world in a different way.
* The exhibition DeLightFuL: organized by the Salone del Mobile at its 56th edition, on the theme of contemporary living (2017). The show is curated by Ciarmoli Queda Studio to convey an overview of contemporary living in an unusual, imaginative way.
DeLightFuL :Design, Light, Future, Living were four key concepts on which the event is hinged.